The Performing Arts Club (P.A.C.), is a club offered at Riverside Performing Arts Monday-Friday between the hours of 8:00am-5:00pm (extended care available upon request) for children ages 6 to 17. We provide a safe and supervised environment where students can do their remote learning on their devices, have lunch, play outside, and have fun dance breaks! P.A.C. is $7 per hour. You can customize your schedule to meet your family’s needs. Email email@example.com with questions. Space is very limited. Please fill out the form on the bottom of this page to register for the P.A.C. STARTS SEPTEMBER 1st
Performing Arts Club (P.A.C.) Rules & Policies
- P.A.C. is for students ages 6-17.
- P.A.C. is available Monday-Friday 8:00am-5:00pm (extended care available).
- Students not picked up by 5:00pm will pay $1.00 per minute until they are picked up.
- Remote learning assistance will be provided by knowledgeable and well trained instructors.
- P.A.C. is not available during Thanksgiving Break, Winter Break, Spring Break, Memorial Day or during RPA rehearsals and shows.
- $7 per hour per child. You can choose your hours and number of days per week.
- Once you register for a spot in the P.A.C., you will be charged for that day(s) each week. For example: if you reserve a Monday spot, you will be charged for every Monday until you fill out a drop form.
- Credits or refunds will not be given if your child does not attend their scheduled P.A.C. day(s).
- Students who repeatedly do not follow our student code of conduct, will be removed from the P.A.C.
- Students must adhere to the RPA COVID-19 guidelines.
- Meals not provided. Please bring lunch, snacks and water bottle.
- Only those listed in your online account under contacts or emergency contacts, may pick up your child(ren).
- All students must be signed out when being picked up from the P.A.C.
- Riverside Performing Arts is not responsible for lost or stolen items.