The Performing Arts Club (P.A.C.), is an after school program offered at Riverside Performing Arts for children ages 3 to 17. We provide a safe and supervised environment where students can do their homework, practice their lines, hang out with friends, do a craft project or eat while waiting for class. P.A.C. is available Monday-Friday between the hours of 3:00-6:30pm (early releases included) for children registered at Riverside Performing Arts. Not registered? CLICK HERE to register. Need a ride? The RPA shuttle will pick you up from school! Beginning February 3, 2020, but registering December 16th! More details below.
Performing Arts Club (P.A.C.) Rules & Policies
- P.A.C. is for students ages 3-17 (must be potty trained).
- P.A.C. is available Monday-Friday 3:00-6:30pm (earlier on early release days).
- Students not picked up by 6:30pm will pay $1.00 per minute until they are picked up.
- Students can come to the P.A.C. only on days they have classes or private lessons.
- P.A.C. is not available during Thanksgiving Break, Winter Break, Spring Break, Memorial Day or RPA rehearsals and shows.
- Sign up is required for students to come to the P.A.C.
- Prices for the P.A.C. are as follows. Does not include tuition.
- $15 per day for students registered in 1-2 classes/private lessons per week
- $10 per day for students registered in 3-4 classes/private lessons per week
- $5 per day for students registered in 5-6 classes/private lessons per week
- Free for students registered in 7+ classes/private lessons per week
- Once you register for a spot in the P.A.C., you will be charged for that day(s) each week. For example: if you reserve a Monday spot, you will be charged for every Monday that classes/private lessons are held until you fill out a drop form.
- Credits or refunds will not be given if your child does not attend their scheduled P.A.C. day(s).
- Students will be supervised by Riverside Performing Arts staff members at 1:10 ratio.
- Students who repeatedly do not follow our student code of conduct, will be removed from the P.A.C.
- Only those listed in your online account under contacts or emergency contacts, may pick up your child(ren).
- All students must be signed out when being picked up from the P.A.C.
- Riverside Performing Arts is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
RPA Shuttle and School Bus Stop
Riverside Performing Arts provides a shuttle for the Performing Arts Club (P.A.C.) from the following schools. The shuttle price is $5 per day, with a maximum of $60 per month. If your school is not listed, please email a pickup request to email@example.com.
- Elementary Schools
- Fruit Valley
- Lake Shore
- Salmon Creek
- Walnut Grove
- Middle Schools
- High Schools
- Columbia Rivers
The following schools have buses that stop near Riverside Performing Arts on NE 13th Ave near NE 78th Street. Those riding the bus to RPA, will be met by an RPA staff member and walked safely into the building.
- Sarah J. Anderson
- Hazel Dell
- Jason Lee
- Hudson’s Bay
RPA Shuttle Rules and Policies
- Available for students attending schools in the Vancouver Public School District.
- Available for ages 5 through 17.
- Students must be 40 lbs or heavier.
- Available Monday-Friday when schools are in session.
- You must pre-register for a spot on the RPA shuttle.
- The price is $5 per day, with a maximum of $60 per month.
- Once you register for a spot on the RPA Shuttle, you will be charged for that day(s) each week. For example: if you reserve a Monday spot, you will be charged for every Monday that classes/private lessons are held until you fill out a drop form.
- Credits or refunds will not be given for students who do not ride on their scheduled day(s).
- All students riding the RPA shuttle must ride in a provided booster seat if under 4’9″.
- Any student under the age of 13 must ride in rear passenger seats.